Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Legendary


The Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack is now live and I couldn't be more excited to relive my days and nights of Halo many years ago. Hopefully my excitement back then wasn't entirely caused by excessive amounts of energy drinks. This morning I have been messing around in Forge to set things a little closer to how we remember them from Sidewinder, and would love to get some epic capture the flag stalemates going. The new DLC playlists just went up as I was typing this post, so I know where I’ll be the rest of the day.

[Update 2:55pm] Hahaha. Capture the flag on Avalanche is already priceless. Also when you download the Legendary Map Pack you get Bungie Pro for a limited time. Bungie Pro allows you to have more slots on your file share, so expect a few more links to new games and movies from our experiences this week.

No comments: