Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thawed Too Early


It's been a quiet week at Scissors 61, mostly because the only thing on our minds is Grand Theft Auto IV. I made an attempt at the age old method of freezing to make the wait slightly easier on my sanity, but a jogger came across my body.

I am truly worried about my well being in the coming week. Monday will be a day of biting my nails, shopping for supplies that would normally belong in a bomb shelter, and buy new couch cushions. Monday night will be a trip to Gamestop for the midnight release, and I do not plan on sleeping, my mind is made up and I can not be swayed. Once the game is beaten and I wake from the coma it causes I will get to talking about this game to anyone with an ear.

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a game, probably something like Final Fantasy X. In the mean time I'll spend the last hours with some Okami and a podcast tonight. See you on the other side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah dude. i know what you're going through. tomorrow night seems way too far away and i have a mental boner for gta that a cold shower won't subdue. haha.

but yeah i'll also be hitting up my local gamestop for the midnight release as well, and then i'll just kind of disappear off the face of the earth for a few days.

well keep up the podcast and have some happy times in Liberty City.